职业生涯 and College Promise (CCP)
职业生涯 & College Promise Dual Enrollment gives eligible North Carolina high school students the opportunity to get a “jump start” and earn college credit toward a two-year or four-year degree at Central Piedmont while still in high school. 学费免费.
What you will learn:
职业生涯 & College Promise offers high school students the following academic pathways:
- Dual Enrollment College 转移 Pathways: four different pathways designed to meet your general educational requirements for a four-year college degree.
- Dual Enrollment 职业生涯 and Technical Pathways: more than 50 different pathways created to help you get a head start on a great career. You can earn college credits toward a job credential, certificate, or diploma in a technical career.
Attend an Information Session
Why choose Central Piedmont:
职业生涯 & College Promise gives you the opportunity to explore more than 50 academic programs while being dually enrolled in your high school and at Central Piedmont, allowing you to receive both high school and college credit for the courses you take through the program. Best of all, classes taken through 职业生涯 and College Promise dual enrollment are tuition-free. CMS pays student fees for CMS students in fall and spring semesters. Non-CMS students are responsible for paying their student fees all semesters. CMS students are responsible for paying student fees in summer terms.
Real World Education
At Central Piedmont, your education goes beyond what you learn in class. We offer numerous opportunities for you to enhance your learning — and to make friends, 网络, and pursue your passions — through clubs and organizations, 体育, events and activities, leadership opportunities, 工作经验, volunteer experiences, visual and performing arts, and even international experiences.
- Dual Enrollment College 转移 Pathways
- We offer four different pathways designed to meet your general educational requirements for a four-year college degree. 这些大学 转移 Pathways will ensure that each course you complete in the pathway with a grade of C or better will be accepted by all UNC member institutions and equated for lower division general education credit at the university. For class descriptions, prerequisite information, and more information about these areas of study, please review the program listing and the college 目录.
- Dual Enrollment 职业生涯 and Technical Pathways
- We have more than 50 different pathways created to help you get a head start on a great career. You can earn college credits toward a job credential, certificate, or diploma in a technical career. Effective fall 2019, some 职业生涯 and Technical pathways may include Universal General Education Courses. You cannot register for any universal general education courses unless you fully meet transfer pathway criteria. You can only register for courses listed in your selected pathway.
- CMS Middle College High 学校 (Cooperative Innovative High 学校)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg 学校 (CMS) students can enroll in innovative high schools and middle colleges to earn college credits and complete their high school classes simultaneously. Unlike the pathways above, students in innovative high schools and middle colleges can take a wider variety of classes. If interested in Middle College, please contact the principal for the school inquiring for.